This role involves administrative duties and inventories.
- Responsible for maintaining day-to-day administrative and personnel services in order to meet and support the operations of the company.
- Carry out office administrative task.
- Ensure proper maintenance of personnel files and other relevant document.
- Take minutes of operations team meetings.
- Provide support for matters relating to the premises and operations.
- Minimum of OND in any related discipline.
- At least 1 - 3 years experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be smart.
- Must be a computer literate.
- Excellent Organizational and Time
- management abilities.
- Good Problem-solving Skills
- Leadership skills.
- Have good administrative and book-keeping skills.
- Able to take stock of items at a warehouse.
- Must live around Ketu, Ojota, Mile 12, Lagos.
- A female is mostly preferable and must not be older than 25 years.