Recruitment Type: National (3-year renewable contract)
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Assist in day to day project administrative duties
- Handling correspondence, photocopying, binding and other paperwork.
- Assist in the preparation of Travel Authorization and Cash Advance/Expense Claims for traveling arrangement of project staff.
- Assist in the preparation of requests for internal purchases and Purchases Order of office stationery and machineries.
- Assist in basic financial record positing and verification on the budget
- Assist in the following up and handling purchases/ oracle requests.
- Taking minutes at project meetings.
- Such other duties, properly assigned, as may be occasioned by the exigencies of the duties by the Supervisor.
Qualifications and Skills
- HND/B.Sc in Business Administration and other related fields with minimum of 2 (two) years’ experience in Project Administration.
The ideal candidate must possess:
- Good understanding of budgeting and financial management procedures.
- Excellent computer skills with good grasp of spreadsheets, word processing and other MS office applications, and ability to learn new applications quickly.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point).
- Strong ability to coordinate, prioritise workload
- Good team spirit and also participate as a team member in the accomplishment of project task.