Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Provides office services by implementing
administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and
monitoring administrative projects.
* Maintains workflow by studying methods;
implementing cost reductions; and developing
* Creates and revises systems and procedures by
analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping
systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary
and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
* Develops administrative staff by providing
information, educational opportunities, and
experiential growth opportunities.
* Resolves administrative problems by coordinating
preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying
* An organised approach and excellent time
* Good communication skills.
* The ability to work well as part of a team.
* Computer literacy and good keyboard skills.
* A good level of English spelling and grammar.
* Good numeracy skills.
* Accuracy and attention to detail.
* Highly skilled in greeting visitors, determining
nature of business and directing to concerned person
* Able to give accurate and detailed information to
* In-depth knowledge of typing correspondences,
reports and other documents
* Proven record of answering telephone, giving
relevant information to callers and routing calls to
* Demonstrated ability to schedule appointments and
* Well versed in taking and compiling minutes of
* Thorough understanding of making copies of
printed documents, and filing correspondences,
reports and records
* Quick at compiling and typing statistical reports and
* Adept at arranging travel schedules and
* Computer: Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office
* Communication: Able to work and converse
efficiently with all levels of colleagues, clients and
other external contacts
MODE OF APPLICATION:
* Applicants should forward their CV details to email@example.com
* Applicants can also send their CV to the HR's phone number attach to this advert.
* Applicant should strictly follow the instructions.