• Provides assistance and support to the office principal in problem solving, project planning and management, and development and execution of stated goals and objectives.
• Supervises the work of employees in supporting roles, including assigning workload and monitoring employee performance.
• Oversees and facilitates resources management and administration procedures and documentation for the principal.
• Performs research and analysis on specific issues, as required, and independently prepares non-routine letters and/or reports, which may be highly sensitive and confidential in nature.
• Serves as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and institutions on operational and programmatic matters concerning the Office.
• Organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events; coordinates and attends committee meetings, and participates in committee discussions, as appropriate.
• Coordinates the disposition and/or resolution of individual problems and disputes involving faculty, staff, students, and/or members of the general public, as they arise.