- Executes all financial and administrative duties as assigned by the Finance and Administration Manager.
- Anticipates cash needs of the office and plans payments and request transfers accordingly
- Ensures that financial supporting documents are produced according to ICRC financial rules (translation,
- supplier information and stamp, logistic support documents, approvals / signatures etc.)
- Prepares and sends accounting documents for monthly closing to the Admin Assistant
- Ensures regular payments related to administration activities ex: electricity, water, office bills e.t.c
- Collates staff leave and overtime compensation requests and transmits them in a timely manner to the HR
- Service Provider in Yola SD
- Keeps up to date about HR policies and procedures and disseminates them to colleagues
- Supervises domestic staff including: organization and execution of tasks, organization of replacement when absent.
Minimum required knowledge experience
- Secondary education and Certificate in Business Administration or Secretarial Studies
- 1 years’ work experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of socio and economic environment of Northern Nigeria
- Good level of computer literacy and very good computer skills especially Office software
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Resourceful, motivated, has initiative and is organized
- Conscientious and methodical approach to tasks.