Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Job Purpose: Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies; monitoring administrative projects; maintaining suggestion program.
Administrative Coordinator Job Duties:
- Maintains administrative workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices; studying utilization of micro-computer and software technologies; evaluating personnel and technological requirements; implementing changes.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and coaching.
- Resolves administrative problems by analyzing information; identifying and communication solutions.
- Maintains rapport with customers, managers, and employees by arranging continuing contacts; researching and developing new services and methods; setting priorities; resolving problem situations.
- Maintains suggestion system by directing and controlling administrative technical aspects in accordance with management directives.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management; discovering irregularities; determining continuing needs.
- Guides employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating administrative policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating developments to management.
- Completes administrative projects by identifying and implementing new technology and resources; redesigning systems; recommending re-deployment of designated resources.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Organizational Astuteness, Managing Processes, Process Improvement, Reporting Skills, Change Management, Coaching, Client Relationships, Supports Innovation, Developing Standards, Hiring, Administrative Writing Skills