- The Administrative Manager supports operations by supervising staff, planning, organising and implementing administrative systems.
- Has responsibility for directing the activities of subordinate staff in the coordination and management of various administrative activities at the depot.
- The work requires knowledge of the policies, procedures, and regulations of administrative and departmental programs, and supervisory techniques, personnel policies, and procedures.
- Coordinates activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities and directing the work of subordinate employees.
- Evaluates and verifies employee performance through the review of completed work assignments and work techniques.
- Identifies staff development and training needs and ensures that training is obtained. Ensures proper labour relations and conditions of employment are maintained.
- Maintains records, prepares reports and composes correspondence relative to the work.
Qualification and Experience
- At least 10 years' experience of which at least 3 of these years will have been at management or supervisory level.
- Experience gained within fuel storage or depot environment will be an advantage.
- A good first Degree education is compulsory.