- Organizes and supervise all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the company.
- Oversees daily operations and activities of the company.
- Maintain and handles daily update with clients.
- Reports directly to the administrative director.
- Monitoring and completion of special projects.
- Handles managing the office budget and maintenance schedule for supplies and equipment.
- Organizes and presides over meetings.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of B.Sc in relevant disciplines.
- - Must have a minimum of 5years post NYSC working experience
- - Must possess leadership qualities.
- - Must be creative and innovative, with sound communication skills.
- - Must be between 30 and 45 years old.
- - Work experience in a medical sector will be an added advantage