Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
1. Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the office; develops policies, procedures, and systems which ensure productive and efficient office operation.
2. Provides assistance and support to the office
principal in problem solving, project planning and
management, and development and execution of
stated goals and objectives.
3. Supervises the work of employees in supporting roles, including assigning workload and monitoring employee performance.
4. Oversees and facilitates resources management and administration procedures and documentation for the principal.
5. Performs research and analysis on specific issues, as required, and independently prepares non-routine letters and/or reports, which may be highly sensitive and confidential in nature.
6. Serves as the primary point of administrative
contact and liaison with other offices, individuals,
and institutions on operational and programmatic
matters concerning the Office.
7. Organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events; coordinates and attends committee meetings, and participates in committee discussions, as appropriate.
Interested applicants should have a minimum of OND/NCE/B.Sc in any field. Other qualification will be an added advantage.
Mode of Application:
Interested applicants should forward their CVs to email@example.com OR send their Name, Location, Qualification and Contact Number 08128353277