Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
* Supports operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing, and implementing administrative systems.
* Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
* Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
* Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
* Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
* Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
* Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
* Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
* Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
* Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
* Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Ideal candidates must have at least 3 years practical experience in General Administration in a Food & Beverage Hospitality Industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org