- The Administrator is responsible for the overseeing the administrative activities of the hospitals facility.
- Works with the Chief Medical Officer and other head of departments to manage the hospital facility and deliver quality healthcare to the patients
- Analyzes and manages healthcare delivery process
- Champions organizational culture in the hospital facility
- Participates in the recruitment of the employees for the hospital location
- Analyzes administrative staff needs and make recommendations
- Oversees the activities of all administrative staff in the hospital location including financials, environment, and customer care
- Liaises with the corporate office to ensure the smooth running of the hospital facility
- Manages the medical and office supplies inventory
- Works with the local community leaders and members to understand the healthcare needs of the community and how the organization can meet the needs
- Provides leadership, training and supervision
- Seeks new opportunities
- Manages hospital projects by assigning projects, working with contractors, negotiate rates, and inspecting completed projects
- Investigate patient/visitor concerns and implements appropriate courses of action
- The Administrative Manager position requires a minimum of Bachelor's degree or Higher National Diploma.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in leadership or management.
- The individual must be computer literate
- The individual must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The individual must have proven people skills and be able to lead diverse teams.
- The individual must have the ability to exercise integrity, discretion and responsibility when representing the company.
- Competencies like Ethical Conduct, Strategic Thinking, Leadership, Decision Making and Financial Management.
- Healthcare experience is an added advantage.
- Must be flexible to be on-call in case of an emergency.