- The Admin Officer will be responsible for monitoring the daily administrative and operational functions, and providing administrative support to the Legal team in the day to day functions of the department.
- Manage the filing, storage and security of documents
- Photocopying, scanning and collating papers and mailings
- Arranging for documents to be printed/bulk printing arrangements.
- Liaising with Support Service unit to order and monitor stocks of basic items.
- Respond to inquiries
- Assist with preparation of documents
- Other duties of a related nature that may be assigned from time to time
- To work directly under the supervision of the Manager, Legal & Company Secretariat
- Under the supervision of the Manager, Legal & Company Secretariat, you will be required to liaise and interface with other units/departments
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- OND (or similar level qualification)
- Good communication skills
- Time & Self-management skills
- Relationship Management
- Team work
- MS Office tools (particularly MS Word and Excel)
Demands of the Job:
- Ability and willingness to work round the clock when required, and meet tight deadlines
- Willingness to learn.