- Coordinate and administer conference calls, meetings and scheduled appointments for Executive team.
- Responsible for processing payroll errands
- Administer all Time Off requests, calendars and contact lists for Management Department.
- Assist team with travel schedules and arrangements as needed.
- Track and ensure appointment scheduling/communication with all clients.
- Responsible for Petty Cash bank for accounting as needed. Able to handle numerous cash transactions with accuracy
- Track all clients’ complaints/response letters for team.
- Order and stock items for team.
- Order any printed materials for the team as needed.
- Coordinate daily tasks at the spa
- Identify and interact with internal vendors, external vendors, clients etc.
Qualification and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years Administrative Assistant experience in a hospitality setting preferred.
- Basic typing and computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and a cordial attitude towards all guests and staff members.
- Able to handle the stress of high customer demand in a hospitality environment.
- Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed.
- Must be able to easily and frequently change from one activity to another.