Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
OGUN STATE Electricity Distribution Company (PHED), a leading multi-million dollar Company in the Electrical Power and Construction Sectors and has a highly skilled and motivated workforce of over 300 employees, who are committed to the client's quest to be the No. 1 and preferred African owned electricity solutions provider in Africa.
The company is positioned for timely and efficient delivery of turnkey electricity projects to its esteemed customers. This is a rare opportunity to work for a sector leader and lead a "best-in-class" team of engineers, be an integral part of the company, and make a difference with the businesses and communities it serves.
We are committed to growing profitably and sustainably while providing its customers with an efficient and reliable supply of power. To achieve this, we need passionate, motivated and smart professionals, who share our values and our vision; to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Department/Division: Human Capital Management
Reports to: Head Human Capital Management
* We needs an Administrative Officer who can handle a complex work schedule and provide general administrative support.
* The Admin Officer is directly responsible for performing administrative functions which include ordering office supplies, oversee maintenance of the office space, handling office operations in addition to providing excellent customer service to external visitors.
* This role leads the establishment of efficient administrative operations.
* Provide business administration and personal assistant support to company in addition to managing a complex work schedule and providing general administrative, office, and scheduling support.
* Direct interaction with the executive team by performing effective and efficient.
* Maintaining a welcome office environment and providing superior customer service to external visitors.
* Responsible for assisting employees to book travel.
* Arranging accommodations for visitors as well as executive level meetings.
* Handling back office operations such as interoffice correspondence, confidential mail, invoices, etc.
* Maintain standard of cleanliness.
* Order office supplies and oversee the maintenance of the office space.
* Provide support and collaborate with operations team when necessary.
Qualifications ( Experience, Knowledge & Skills)
* A minimum of OND or equivalent in relevant field.
* Higher qualification is advantage
* At least two (3) years experiences in relevant area.
* Good work ethics and corporate experience.
* Strong IT background (i.e. use of Microsoft Office applications). Good interpersonal and information management skills.
The following will also be highly regarded:
* Academic honors, awards, scholarships & prizes
* Strong commitment to a career in the power sector
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong team skills with demonstrated leadership skills
This position provides a comprehensive compensation package including a competitive base salary commensurate with skills and experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:send their cv to firstname.lastname@example.org