Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
1. Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the office; develops policies, procedures, and systems which ensure productive and efficient office operation.
2. Provides assistance and support to the office principal in problem solving, project planning and management, and development and execution of stated goals and objectives.
3. Supervises the work of employees in supporting roles, including assigning workload and monitoring employee performance.
4. Oversees and facilitates resources management and administration procedures and documentation for the principal.
5. Performs research and analysis on specific issues, as required, and independently prepares non-routine letters and/or reports, which may be highly sensitive and confidential in nature.
Serves as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and institutions on operational and programmatic matters concerning the Office.
Organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events; coordinates and attends committee meetings, and participates in committee discussions, as appropriate.
Applicants should have minimum of OND in any related field of study, HND or B.SC could be an added advantage
Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
Records maintenance skills.