Purpose of the Post
- The incumbent is accountable for delivery of efficient and cost effective administrative support services, providing guidance for operations of administrative support services and management of administrative staff.
- Ensures the office’s administrative operations and services are in compliance with the organizations administrative policy, procedures, rules and regulations.
Qualifications and Competencies required
- University degree in Social Sciences, Business Management, Administration, Finance or any other relevant field of discipline.
- One year of relevant professional work experience with a International Work experience in office management, administration, finance, accounting, ICT, human resources, supply or any other relevant function.
- Work experience in emergency duty station
- Fluency in English and local working language of the duty station
- Administrative service management functions of the job as required in the context of the country situations and conditions of service.
- Gender and diversity awareness
- Leadership in identifying, encouraging and monitoring capable women
- Knowledge of the global commitment err aid effectiveness, including the Paris Declaration on Aid Effectiveness, the Accra Agenda for Action as well as knowledge of the Global Programme Partnerships (GPPs).