Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Shortlisted Candidate will:
1. Provide general administrative support to the Chief Executive and staff team.
2. Act as the main point of contact for visitors and callers, including reception duties.
3. Provide support for the arts programme/projects including assisting with administration of project work where appropriate and when agreed.
4. Undertake general administrative duties including: General word processing. Filing, copying and faxing.
5. Collation and distribution of minutes, reports and other documents.
6. Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail and general emails.
7. Ordering of equipment, materials and office supplies.
8. Minute taking for Board, team meetings and other meetings as required.
9. Undertake and assist in the recording and processing of invoices, receipts and payments as required and instructed.
10. Administer the petty cash system and ensure appropriate record keeping.
11. Prepare contracts for suppliers as advised.
12. Assist in matters relating to marketing and publicity for the Company
Shortlisted Candidate will responsible for all Administrative Activities.
1. BSc or HND in any relevant course.
2. Miniumum of 1yr experience.
3. Teamwork, Diligence, Multitasking Ability.