Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Our Client's pride is in the quality of their work. For years, they continually develop and improve our wide offer of state-of-the-art, tailor-made solutions and complete services that makes our overall knowledge rank with the best in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- Storing, arranging, indexing and classifying records.
- Facilitating the development of filing systems and maintaining these to meet administrative, legal and financial requirements.
- Identifying the most appropriate records management resources.
- Responding to internal and/or external information enquiries.
- Maintain records, time and attendance documentation.
- Plans and manages human and financial resources, contracts, space and equipment.
- Analyzes and interprets data and presents information to support sound business decisions.
- B.Sc/HND in Public Administration, Sociology or any other related course of study.
- A minimum of second class lower degree/equivalent.
- Must be resident in Lagos.
- Little or no experience.
- Must be computer literate.
- Strong Administrative and Organizational skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Good verbal and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
11th June, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications and resumes