- To coordinate and plan the day to day activities of DST through the approval from the DSC and Workshop Manager
- To receive complaints/tickets from Fanmilk FTs, MDCs and Admin units nationwide and update all on completion of repairs and maintenance via Navision.
- Carry out all necessary correspondence in relation to achieving the departmental goal.
- Oversee the activities of the Lagos Technical Store, done by the store keeper.
- Prepare reports on daily, monthly and quarterly bases.
- Assist DST Coordinator and monitor the departmental financial system in order to ensure that the finances are maintained in accurate and timely manner.
- Managing the department’s float and the office supplies and consumption.
- Coordinate the activities of the drivers.
- Coordinate all forms of correspondence in the department.
- Keep records of all the Fanmilk assets nationwide and submit status all times.
- Ensure that complaints received through the customer care units via Navision from the FTs and MDCs nationwide are forward to DST Coordinator and followed up and feedback is given to stakeholders.
- Ensure that proper correspondence with the outside station teams, in other to give prompt attention the complaints from the team at Ibadan, Aba, Benin, Kano and Abuja
- Ensure proper documentation of all them work report of work done
- Ensure that all outside station trip by technicians for jobs are coordinated and hitch free
- Assist the DSC with the assigning of jobs to contractors, and the follow up till completion
- Ensuring that all safety standard are kept in the workshop and outside works
- Keep records of all the materials used for repairs and project by Depot Sales Team.
- Documentation of all reports, repairs and expenditures by Depot Sales Team.
- Report return jobs to Depot Service Coordiator and control reoccurrence
- Communicate and ensure through form to discontinue reoccurring poor temperature from cooling plant.