- Expected to act as part of the Commercial team and provide administrative and secretarial support to other members of the Team.
Key Aims and Objectives
- Ensure efficient implementation of all Administrative requirements of Commercial Team members.
- Ensure administrative and secretarial supports offered are reliable, timely, and align with aims and objectives of other team members.
- Ensure all other Clerical Requirements of the Commercial Department are attended to.
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Maintain an electronic file of Corporate Documents, records and reports and retrieve as required.
- Administer Registers relating to Commercial documents as may be required by other team members.
- Arranging, attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes;
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post;
- Photocopying and printing various documents, and delivery of documents/packages on behalf of other colleagues
- Type letters, memorandum and correspondences on behalf of other team members.
- Make and receive telephone calls on behalf of other team members, takes messages and answer inquiries within assigned scope of responsibility
- Schedule appointments, maintains calendar and allocates time on Behalf of the Management of the Commercial team
- Prepares materials for workshops, conferences, meetings, duplicates/collates
- Maintains attendance, leave and overtime record of the Department.
- Collect and co-ordinate review comments from Commercial Team Members either during meetings or comments by e-mail.
- Perform General Office Duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Maintain the Inventory of Office Stationary and Provisions at an optimal level of availability to all Commercial team Members.
- Coordinate troubleshooting activities relating to Commercial Office Equipment and Furniture.