- Read and analyse incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare reports for consideration and presentation by the management team.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records, management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for meetings.
- Make travel arrangements for the Managing Partner and staff.
- Attend, record and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records and budget preparation, personnel, and housekeeping, in order to aid executives.
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spread sheet, database, and/or presentation software.
- Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures for offices and/or organizations.
- 1-3 years experience.