Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Manage Accounts Payable utilizing Quick Books
- Maintain donor records and acknowledgements utilizing Donor Perfect
- Manage and schedule meetings in Outlook
- Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Manage inbound and outbound mail
- Appropriately manage and maintain confidential information and documents.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system
- Research, price, and purchase office supplies for the company.
1. Administer and monitor the financial system in order to ensure that the finances are maintained in an accurate and timely manner
- Assist with preparation of the budget
- Implement financial policies and procedures
- Reconcile the general ledger
- Prepare and reconcile general bank statements
- Establish and maintain supplier accounts
- Ensure data is entered into the system
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized
- accounting system
- Prepare income statements
- Prepare balance sheets
- Assist with the annual audit
- Maintain financial files and records
2. Oversee the accounts payable and accounts receivable systems in order to ensure
complete and accurate records of all moneys
- Ensure the safeguarding of all funds
- Issue, code and authorize purchase orders
- Reconcile the accounts payable
- Reconcile the accounts receivable
- Reconcile weekly deposits
- Manage distribution of utilities bills and collections of accounts
3. Administer employee files and records in order to ensure accurate payment of benefits
- Administer employment agreements
- Verify and report on benefits payments
- Maintain the leave management system
- Review remittances
- Supervise completion of the payroll
- Review payroll reports
4. Supervise administrative services within the office
- Manage the filing, storage and security of documents
- Respond to inquiries
- Manage the repair and maintenance of computer and office equipment
- Maintain insurance coverage’s
- Issue permits and licenses
- Supervise the lands program
- Supervise customer services and respond to customer inquiries
- Assist with preparation of Bylaws
- Assist with preparation and advertising of contract documents
- Administer contracts
5. Perform other related duties as required....
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of HNDB/.sc in Business administrator from any good reputable institution.
- Strong ability to compose and edit already written materials.
- Coordinate and perform a range of staff as well as operational support activities for the unit; serve as a liaison with other departments and operating units in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
- Provide administrative/secretarial support for the department/division such as answering telephones, assisting visitors, and resolving and referring a range of administrative problems and inquiries.
- Operate personal computer to compose and edit correspondence and memoranda from dictation, verbal direction, and from knowledge of established department/division policies; prepare, transcribe, compose, type, edit, and distribute agendas and minutes of meetings.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, interviews, appointments, events and other similar activities for supervisors, which coordinating travel as well as lodging arrangements.
- Establish, maintain, and update files, databases, records, and other documents; develop and maintain data, and perform routine analyses and calculations in the processing of data for recurring internal reports.
- Sort, review, screen and distribute incoming and outgoing mail; prepare, compose and ensure timely responses to a variety of routine written inquiries.
- Printing, maintenance, and other services.
- Train and lead student employees and lower graded staff, as and when required.
Interested parties should contact Michael Fanny at email@example.com and include their CV and a statement off interest with contact mobile number(s).
Compensation is commensurate with experience level.