· Setup Katsina FuWoBa Project financial administration systems and procedures both for the Wood stoves and Agro-forestry components, fully complying with ICEED, Oxfam and EU requirements, including procurements, expenditure, reporting, etc.
· Set up and maintain an office management system with efficient filing and retrieval systems such as transport, salary administration, project activities financing, etc.
· Ensure timely submission of periodic technical and financial reports to the PM and Coordinate periodic reporting
· Coordinate Logistical / financial support to implementing NGOs; build capacity on administrative reporting
· Provide support during audits and all compliance related visits including ensuring follow up and implementation of Corrective Action Plans;
· Provide other services as may be delegated by the Programme Manager such as contributions to the Implementation Manual, M&E procedures, interim management, etc.
This position reports to the Financial Administrator.