Responsible for the general administration of the office by planning and supervising the efficient operations of all office facilities such as:
- Overseeing the manning of reception
- Monitor upkeep of meeting room and conference room facilities
- Monitor upkeep of common areas such as kitchen, washrooms; coordinating with all sub-contractors (cleaners, canteen, plant suppliers, pest control etc.) for provision of their services
- Management of an efficient internal mail distribution system, with the objective of achieving professional standards of office administration.
- Manage Recruitment activity Bands A-F in conjunction with Central Services and Line Manager producing a weekly Recruitment Report
- Manage on boarding status of new hires keeping Line Managers and team updated on a weekly basis.
- Manage Snr. HRBP and HRBP diaries to schedule meetings and interviews efficiently
- Liaise with Central Services Recruitment Team to book candidates for Technical Assessments and interview based on availability.
- Meet and greet Technical Assessment Candidates and explain the process.
- Liaise with Line Managers to obtain Technical Assessment documents and scoring sheets
- Send Recruitment Summary Rating to Line Managers
- Set up Web Ex interviews and video Conferences efficiently
Manpower Budget Assistance
Responsible for assisting the AFGRE HR Team in the preparation and finalisation of the annual Manpower Budget exercise.
- Creating and writing reports on Excel
- Creating tables on Excel
- Manipulating formulas in Excel
- Using Visio programme to create and manipulate organisation structures and templates for business departments
New Employee Requirement (HR Team)
- Responsible for settling in of new employees within AFGRE HR by liaising with Snr. HRBP/HRBP to coordinate a valuable Orientation programme, as well as assessing their needs in terms of office and system requirements, and planning and deploying the necessary resources to best meet those needs with the objective of ensuring that they have the necessary support to meet their requirements.
- Maintains the petty cash for the HR Department to be used in the day to day administrative expenses as well as for emergencies; responsible for ensuring that all expenditures are authorized as per DOA and appropriately accounted for; and carrying out end of month reconciliation and sending report to finance as per company procedures.
- Provides any other support as may be required as an integral part of HR and Administrative responsibilities, such as organizing office gatherings, responding to employee queries, identifying training and development opportunities for direct reportees, as well as collating and sending nominations for Training programmes, so as to provide the necessary support to employee and staff requirements.
Educated up to degree or diploma level, whilst additional qualification via a diploma/ certificate course Office Administration or HR would be an advantage.
5 years of experience in Administrative function of a large sized company with some exposure to HR, and basic level supervisory skills essential to perform the job effectively.