Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are looking for Administrative Officer who can provides assistance and support to the office principal in problem solving, project planning and management, and development and execution of stated goals and objectives.
• Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the office; develops policies, procedures, and systems which ensure productive and efficient office operation.
• Provides assistance and support to the office principal in problem solving, project planning and management, and development and execution of stated goals and objectives.
• Supervises the work of employees in supporting roles, including assigning workload and monitoring employee performance.
• Oversees and facilitates resources management and administration procedures and documentation for the principal.
• Performs research and analysis on specific issues, as required, and independently prepares non-routine letters and/or reports, which may be highly sensitive and confidential in nature.
• Serves as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and institutions on operational and programmatic matters concerning the Office.
• Organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events; coordinates and attends committee meetings, and participates in committee discussions, as appropriate.
• Coordinates the disposition and/or resolution of individual problems and disputes involving faculty, staff, students, and/or members of the general public, as they arise.
Minimum of OND. HND or BSc in any related field will be added advantage with working experience. If you feel you have the right skills for this position please apply now.
SALARY: Minimum of #280,000 per month.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested Applicants should forward their CVs to HR through this email below: firstname.lastname@example.org or send your Name, Location, Contact, Qualification and Position Applying for and you will be invited for interview.
Note: this job is only for Lagos residents.