Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Administrative Officer provides assistance and support to the office in problem solving, project planning and management, and development and execution of stated goals and objectives, this requiring knowledge of office systems and procedures.
• Admin will be assigned in accordance with the office procedures and this include a combination of answering telephones, bookkeeping, typing or word processing, stenography, office machine operation, and filing.
• Supervises the work of employees in supporting roles, including assigning workload and monitoring employee performance.
• Oversees and facilitates resources management and administration procedures and documentation for the principal.
• Performs research and analysis on specific issues, as required, and independently prepares non-routine letters and/or reports, which may be highly sensitive and confidential in nature.
• Serves as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and institutions on operational and programmatic matters concerning the Office.
• Organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events; coordinates and attends committee meetings, and participates in committee discussions, as appropriate.
• Coordinates the disposition and/or resolution of individual problems and disputes involving faculty, staff, students, and/or members of the general public, as they arise.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants must have a minimum of OND in Business Administration or any related field of study. Any other higher qualifications with working experience will serve as added advantage.
SALARY: #250,000 per month.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested Applicants that have the right skills and requirement for this position should forward their CVs to Human Resource Manager through this email below: email@example.com or send your Name, Location, Contact, Qualification and Position Applying for to this contact and only qualified shortlisted applicants will be invited.