REPORTS DIRECTLY TO: Degree Programmes Marketing Manager
- Plan and implement annual direct recruitment and yield activities to enrol MBA participants.
- Coordinate the admission of students including test administration, screening of candidates, interviewing, qualification verification based on School admissions policy.
- Responsible for overseeing the management of the admission database.
- Compile data and review trend in admissions aimed at improving the selection process
- Manage up-to-date information on students and academic activities. Records management including data storage, tracking and retrieval, ensuring accuracy and accessibility.
- Manage registration and matriculation documentation. Maintain contact and assist in processing and collection of fees from students.
- Responsible for administering academic policy and University regulations that govern the process of recruitment and enrolment of students.
- Coordinate the design and implementation of consistent communication through the admission and enrolment funnel.
- Manage adhoc and specific projects as assigned by the Manager from time to time.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft package; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- Working knowledge of accounting & basic financial literacy
- Records management
At least 2 years post qualification experience in an administrative position. Experience in database management will be an added advantage.
A good first degree in any discipline