The Advanced Applications provides clinical and technical leadership during sales process by demonstration full range of products / Services to prospects for Molecular Imaging (Radiopharmacy, SPECT, SPECT/CT and PET/CT) in Africa. He/she is engaged with new and named accounts to establish credibility and drives clinical strategy. He/she provides thought leadership on product optimization and products market positioning.
- Responsible for Clinical and Research sites management in coordination with the local organizations.
- Responsible for the clinical evaluation of new software, options, and systems before release.
- Responsible for dissemination of information on Clinical trends, new procedures and new products or options.
- Resolves the product vs. Application issues. He/she makes the selection of clinical
images for the sales library and congresses.
- Works with the Product Marketing Leader and the local commercial organization to identify key reference sites for new product introductions.
- Establishes regular and ongoing linkage to the Clinical Applications Group.
- Ensures that all new products are clinically relevant and all clinical needs are translated into technical and performance specifications.
- Inputs into Product Planning on Clinical trends. He/she delivers clinical advanced application training to Customers.
- Supports product training to the regional imaging and account managers.
- Takes active part in the organization of user meetings / symposia / tradeshows / Medical Advisory board in collaboration with the Product Marketing Leaders and the Product Sales Specialists.
- Supports Customer visits at reference sites abroad as needed.
- Build strong relationship with Luminaries in order to develop programs
- MD, Medical Physicist, PhD or Technologist
- 5 to 10 years clinical experience in Molecular Imaging
- Customer centricity.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Influencing skills.
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Excellent computer skills
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- 5 to 10 years’ experience as Clinical Education Specialist or equivalent in Nuclear Medicine and/or PET/CT
- Experience on GE Healthcare equipment
- Healthcare business and process knowledge
- Proven commercial track record in medical industry
- French / Arabic and any other language will be a strong asset
Job Segments: Medical, Medical Technologist, Developer, Nuclear, Research, Healthcare, Technology, Energy.