Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
An advertising manager oversees the advertising activity of a business. The specific role of the advertising manager varies depending on the business; he or she may manage the staff and activities of an outside ad agency that the business has hired or create the business' advertising in house. General activities for this occupation include forming and directing the business' strategy for advertising, implementing advertising campaigns and supervising various advertising-related departments. During a specific advertising campaign, a manager must estimate the campaign's budget and approve the advertising material, as well as evaluate the campaign's overall performance following its conclusion.
- Work with department heads or staff to discuss topics such as contracts, selection of advertising media, or products to be advertised
- Gather and organize information to plan advertising campaigns
- Plan the advertising, including which media to advertise in, such as radio, television, print, online, and billboards
- Negotiate advertising contracts
- Inspect layouts, which are sketches or plans for an advertisement
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings
- Develop pricing strategies for products to be marketed, balancing the goals of a firm with customer satisfaction
- Meet with clients to provide marketing or technical advice
- Direct the hiring of advertising, promotions, and marketing staff and oversee their daily activities
MODE OF QUALIFICATION;Interested applicant should forward their resume to the HR firstname.lastname@example.org OR contact via text 07013086769.
REQUIREMENT;Applicant must have a minimum of SSCE,OND,HND and any other qualification is an added advantages.