As Advertising Specialist, you will project manage, activate and deliver cost effective and high-calibre advertising material and campaigns, working under the direction of Advertising Managers and Account Managers and aligning with other Corp Comms specialist teams to develop integrated communications.You will ensure all activity builds a consistent brand and advertising identity that adheres to guidelines, while addressing annual and tactical campaign objectives.
- Deliver relevant, timely and effective advertising that addresses briefs provided by the Account Manager
- Brief media agencies and review plans in conjunction with the Advertising Manager to improve the quality and effectiveness of media plans. Drive more creative and impactful media solutions.
- Ensure digital forms an integral part of all advertising activity and reflects a consistent and engaging brand look and feel.
- Project manage and execute brand activities to meet business objectives within scope, time, quality and cost constraints, ensuring speed to market and business alignment. Mobilise and manage internal and external resources as necessary using classic project management tools such as Creative and Project Briefs, critical path / timelines, WIP reports, to identify deliverables, project tasks, responsibilities and keep track of progress, ensuring commercial deadlines are met.
- Ensure all workflow is captured on Ek’s workspace, Empower.
- Monitor advertising budgets and expenditures. Reconcile spend and forecasts monthly, ensuring budgets are adhered to and deployed cost effectively.