MasterCard Advisors, the professional services arm of MasterCard Worldwide, provides strategy and payments-focused consulting, marketing, and analytics to financial institutions and merchants worldwide.
With its unique category expertise, deep understanding of customer needs and successful track record in addressing complex challenges throughout the payments lifecycle, MasterCard Advisors addresses the challenges and opportunities of its clients, enhances MasterCard's strategic and tactical performance and establishes MasterCard's global thought-leadership pre-eminence.
As a member of the MasterCard Advisors Merchant Consulting Team you will develop a plan to build up the Advisors Merchant business though partnering with:-
1. The Market Development team (responsible for MasterCard’s acceptance and partner relationships)
2. The Loyalty Solutions group (responsible for helping merchants grow their revenue and profitability by acquiring new and retaining existing customers)
Focus on helping merchants with their pressing strategic challenges.
Execute the sale, design, set up and management of the most complex Advisors projects, incorporating multiple content areas
-Have you ever worked with merchant executives to determine their agendas and needs?
-Do you want to be the “voice of the customer” – identifying new revenue-generating opportunities and offerings that meet client needs?
-Would you enjoy the opportunity to be an individual sales contributor in a high growth organization?
- To generate and maintain a significant sales pipeline
- To manage day-to-day work & establish effective working relationship with senior/executive level client management
- Translate the analysis of the client’s business & internal issues into a plan for exceeding client expectations on the engagement for large / complex projects
- To understand and execute on Consultative Selling techniques and achieve positive results
- Analyze multiple aspects of clients’ organizational systems & culture & leverage in the sales process
- To work cross functionally with other sales teams, product management, and development services, operations and legal to identify opportunities, design and deliver projects
- Demonstrate high emotional intelligence by identifying the best ways to communicate with and influence the MasterCard Advisors team, Market Development and client.
All about You
- Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification.
- Advanced degree or MBA an advantage but not essential
- Extremely comfortable communicating and working with the most senior MD and client executives
- Extensive working knowledge with merchants either directly through consulting or working for a CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) company
- Powerful and convincing presenter and communicator
- Experience in delivering opportunity revenue or total revenue and knows how to close a sale
- The ability to articulate a consultative selling style and propensity to sell on value versus price
- Strong analytic capabilities with ability to translate data and information into actionable insights
- Comfort and familiarity with SalesForce.com
- Languages: Fluency in local language and English.