As part of the project team, your responsibilities include:
- Provide subject matter expertise and technical assistance to the FMOH FP unit and TSU project staff on FP/RH policy, advocacy, and communication issues, as required by the project.
- Work to strengthen capacity of FMOH FP staff to engage in national-level FP advocacy initiatives through training and ongoing mentoring.
- Work to strengthen capacity of FMOH FP staff to develop written and oral briefing materials that raise the visibility of FP among national-level decision makers.
- Analyze and evaluate policy issues, identify relevant data, and coordinate with FMOH and stakeholders in support of FP/RH advocacy activities.
- Coordinate with other members of the Technical Support Unit to develop and implement a comprehensive capacity development plan for the FP unit.
- Organize project/program trainings, conference sessions, workshops, and meetings as needed.
- Coordinates with national-level technical advisors on FP policy and advocacy initiatives, dissemination of policy-relevant materials, and other project needs
- Participate in and/or prepares necessary technical and program-related documents.
- Coordinates with other project staff on policy and advocacy initiatives, dissemination of policy-relevant materials, and other project needs.
- Provide general technical and strategic guidance
- Other related technical tasks as required.