Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
) Formulate conceptual design of aeronautical or aerospace products or systems to meet customer requirements.
2) Direct and coordinate activities of engineering or technical personnel designing, fabricating, modifying, or testing of aircraft or aerospace products.
3) Develop design criteria for aeronautical or aerospace products or systems, including testing methods, production costs, quality standards, and completion dates.
4) Plan and conduct experimental, environmental, operational and stress tests on models and prototypes of aircraft and aerospace systems and equipment.
5) Evaluate product data and design from inspections and reports for conformance to engineering principles, customer requirements, and quality standards
1) Formulate mathematical models or other methods of computer analysis to develop, evaluate, or modify design according to customer engineering requirements.
2) Write technical reports and other documentation, such as handbooks and bulletins, for use by engineering staff, management, and customers.
3) Analyze project requests and proposals and engineering data to determine feasibility, productibility, cost, and production time of aerospace or aeronautical product.
4) Review performance reports and documentation from customers and field engineers, and inspect malfunctioning or damaged products to determine problem.
MODE OF QUALIFICATION;Interested applicant should forward their resume to the HR email@example.com OR contact via text 07013086769.
REQUIREMENT;Applicant must have a minimum of SSCE,OND,HND and any other qualification is an added advantages.