- Provide day-to-day contact with key client personnel, developing and maintaining a close and productive relationship.
- Manage all jobs to ensure they are scheduled on time, to budget and appropriately monitored.
- Ensure contact reports of key meetings and telephone conversations are issued within 24 – 48 hours.
- Ensure regular work in progress and status reports are issued and distributed.
- Develop a thorough understanding of each client’s business and respective operating industry.
- Overall always aim to provide added value to clients.
Digital Design Management
- Ensure the interactive design team has the relevant information and materials required to deliver the best creative product.
- Ensure all relevant briefing documentation and production schedules are provided at the point of briefing.
- Manage the creative production schedule and monitor costs on a regular basis to ensure on time is delivery within budget.
- Ensure all creative work is signed off, proof read and all mandatory requirements have been included before presenting to the client / leaving the Agency.
Design Production and Technical Development
- Demonstrate decent understanding and experience of managing the process of technical backend development of websites/microsites/multimedia campaigns.
- Develop good working relationships with relevant team members from the technical development team.
- Work with relevant team members to manage the design production and development process and ensure adherence to timescales, budget and quality standards.
Administration and Financial Management
- Ensure a systematic and efficient filing system is maintained.
Manage and maintain job numbers and job records.
Ensure accurate quotations are prepared and approved at the beginning of any campaign.Monitor on-going costs throughout individual projects/ campaigns.
Manage timely invoicing of jobs, deal with any billing or financial query as appropriate.
- Monitor actual figures against projected revenue and notify the Line Manager, of any variance and the reasons why.
Internal Team Management and Development
- Work closely with the other team members to smoothly manage day to day jobs.
- Assist in managing any assigned staff and developing them for roles of greater responsibility.
- Give constructive feedback on the performance of any assigned staff and recommend appropriate training requirements.
- Demonstrate a positive, solutions orientated attitude.
- Proactively pursue self-development opportunities.
- Assume responsibility with Line Manager for reviewing performance and personal development.