The role is based in the ECommerce team responsible for managing key accounts and commercial negotiations, the technological road map management and implementation. Further you will be responsible for the billing process management, performance analytics and reporting, and you will engage with senior executives and other departments and manage external agencies. Also you will responsible for end-to-end management of the entire Affiliate marketing acquisition channel this will cover budget management and allocation, growth strategy and optimization.
- Directly responsible for delivering revenue through Affiliate Marketing activities and ensuring a consistent growth of this channel year on year as our fastest growing digital marketing channel.
- Daily agency activities management and monitoring including ongoing development and deployment of marketing creative and various promotional tools, recruitment and acquisition activities, implementation of initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, creation of new growth opportunities and delivery of short term and long term objectives and targets.
- Create and manage recruitment strategy and agency recruitment activities, recruit new affiliates, joint venture partners, and strategic partners, and negotiate commercial terms.
- Establish channels of communication to ensure all affiliates and joint venture partners have access to marketing tools, and to develop custom marketing material as required.
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives, and bonus offers, and motivate existing affiliates and partners to optimize performance and increase Etihad exposure.
- Develop annual affiliate campaign calendar and rollout plans and oversee implementation and execution.
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues.
- Manage the integration and setup of new affiliates and provide access to Etihad.com full inventory through XML/JSON data feeds and API tools.
- Creation and implementation of the affiliate marketing program technological road map, and management of the product/project team.
- Monitor scraping costs & oversee implementation of systems to reduce costs to Etihad. Propose initiatives and technical enhancements to reduce costs and optimize fare distribution processes.
- Monitoring meta search affiliate results and ensure that our fares are getting adequate exposure and work with affiliates to increase exposure and grow sales, track and analyze metrics to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the program, and prepare performance reports for distribution to key stakeholders and manage meetings to optimize results.
- Post holder must university Degree education in Marketing or related discipline is required, post-graduate qualification an advantage.
- Has an experience at least 3 years hands-on experience being involved with other digital acquisition channels: display advertising, SEO, paid search, E-mail marketing, social media and content marketing.
- Technically literate and familiar with performance networks technologies, advertising technologies, campaign administration. Experience managing affiliates and partners who generate millions of revenue per month and negotiating high-level complex deals and commercial terms. Distribution, tracking tags implementation, HTML, XML and API knowledge.
- Proven track record in business/technology consulting and selling skills – experience of successfully developing and selling internet or high end technology solutions.
- Strong organization skills and intense attention to details such as billing, contract terms, commissions, etc.
- Must have In-depth knowledge of latest digital marketing channels and trends, in-depth knowledge of the affiliate marketing landscape in the travel industry, and to be fluent in English written and spoken.