A Design Engineer within the Aftermarket Engineering team with a proven track record and experience in the Aftermarket Repair, maintenance, conversion / modification and testing requirements of Subsea Production and Intervention equipment.
• Interpret customer proposals and statement of requirements, through to final product design, build and test.
• Ensure that equipment is reworked / refurbished in accordance with current Industry legislation.
• Review/disposition survey reports.
• Communicate with client representative on repair, detail design, test procedures, test equipment, technical data, maintenance, spares and alternate parts/assemblies.
• Write Operating Service Procedures (OSP’s) for Field Service Manuals ensuring compliance with current best practices and ‘lessons-learned’ from previous projects.
• Write and approve design verification packages for products/equipment to industry design codes and standards (API, NACE, ASME, ISO)
• Work closely with Project management to prepare detailed quotations for engineering and workshop operations.
• Provide engineering support to internal teams - Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Project Management/Business Team and external suppliers.
• Write and approve Operating Maintenance Procedures (OMP), Site Integration Test (SIT) and Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) procedures for Subsea equipment.
• Check and approve rework layout and detail drawings.
• Technical interface between company and client for ‘face to face’ project meetings..
• Liaise with Sales and Manufacturing departments and provide technical support as required