- Provide engineering support for an aftermarket facility
- Generate Inspection Reports and implement inspection procedures within the facility
- Generate Acceptance Criteria Reports which will set the maximum or minimum limits
- Work to identify Best Practices and implement them into Aftermarket Repair, refurbishment and disposition.
- Provide Technical assistance as needed to customer and field Service personnel.
- Develop, review and update existing Special Procedures and Acceptance Criteria’s to meet Industry Standards and Customer Requirements.
- Generate drawings and procedures as needed for the facility.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 3-5 years relevent experience, preferably in the oilfield industry.
- Knowledge of Cameron products and working procedures, industry practices and field operations desired.
- Customer oriented, strong communication and interpersonal skills.