Maintain standards of performance of the parts and service teams
- Effectively lead the aftersales teams by coaching and performance managing the team
- Recruit and select team members in line with organisational requirements.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment, ensuring staff
- Key responsibilities
- Maintain customer service standards and ensure understanding and adherence to the requirements of customer satisfaction
- Ensure sufficient resources are available to meet servicing requirements and regularly review key operating controls (labour efficiency, labour sales, cost of sales).
- Ensure effective stock control and warehouse management through regularly reviewing key operating controls (negative stock reports, margin and volume performance) in line with manufacturers’ standards
- Maximise commercial opportunities through developing and implementing campaigns within specific market sectors.
- Monitor and evaluate customer needs and competitor activity in the market, ensuring that marketing campaigns are relevant and targeted.
- Ensure all Service processes meet H&S requirements and that they are implemented in a consistent manner.
- Regularly communicate and interact with members of other departments to develop the business and Company’s ethos.
- Initiate and propose new business opportunities
- Submits aftersales reports
- Creates a comprehensive monthly aftersales reporting system
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information and improving on any low performance
- Escalates customer requests and complaints through a tracking system
Proficiency in engineering, operations management and change management techniques
- Proficiency in coaching and training
- Minimum of 10 Years’ Experience
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- All Executive Committee members
- Sales Department
- Aftersales Department
Reports to: Managing Director