Saro AgroSciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our Head Office located in Ibadan and offices across Nigeria as well as in the West and Central African countries.
Job Title: Agric Graduate Trainee
- The need for market expansion has created opportunities for graduates to join our organisation through our Graduate Training Scheme.
Speacial Skills and Key Begavioral Competencies
- Be a self-starter and live in the rural areas of our job locations
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Ability to sell.
- Minimum Second Class Upper degree in any of the following disciplines: Agricultural Science, Agric Economics & Extension, Crop Production/Protection, Agronomy
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme.
- Minimum of 2:1
- Required Age: 25 and below as at last birthday