Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Agricultural consultants are specialist advisers who provide technical, commercial and financial advice and information to farming, agricultural and public sector staff.
Key tasks include:
· visiting farms to conduct analyses and collect data, such as crop yield
· measuring, analysing and interpreting data
· conducting land valuations
· advising on compliance with current legislation and use of governmental or EU schemes
· giving demonstrations
· making presentations
· writing technical publications
· preparing reports
· developing and maintaining a set of client contacts
· maintaining awareness of developments in your area of specialisation, as well as the wider agricultural sector
· attending conferences
· advertising and marketing services
· good written and oral communication skills
· sales and persuasion skills, along with the ability to maintain relationships
· technical and analytical skills
· nusiness acumen
· proficiency in IT
· the ability to work well within a team
Applicant must possess a degree (B.SC OR HND) in this related field
Applicant must have 5-7 years of experience
Applicant with other related certification or qualification has an added advantage
The Applicant Must Be Residing in Lagos
HOW TO APPLY
●All applicant should forward their detailed resume to plantinumoutsourcingresources @gmail.com or to the comment box provided for urgent recruitment by the human resource manager .
●Applicant can also Send their name, qualification, position applying for and their mobile phone number to the message box within Four(4) weeks from the date of this online publication .