Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Agriculture engineers tackle problems encompassing every aspect of farm operation: machinery, power, buildings, crops and animals. Some people who work in agricultural engineering develop new tools and methods for using them; design food processing plants; provide advice on water quality and pollution management and oversee land reclamation projects
- Supervising manufacturing operations.
- Designing machinery using sophisticated computer software.
- Designing food-processing plants.
- Developing living environments that ensure animals’ comfort, health and productivity.
- Designing crop processing and storage buildings.
- Planning and managing installation of electric power-distribution systems.
- Communicating with all those involved in an agricultural project.
- Providing advice on pollution issues, controlling rivers and ways to protect and use other water resources.
key skills are critical thinking, mathematics, problem-solving, listening and experience with common office software and computer-aided design software.
bachelor’s degree in agricultural engineering or biological engineering
HOW TO APPLY
All applicant should forward their detailed RESUME/CV to the comment box provided or to HR through this email address;career.medtrust[at]gmail.com for urgent recruitment by the human resources manager within one week of publishing.ONLY FOR LAGOS RESIDENT.
NOTE; Meet with the requirements that is years of experience,education background etc before applying cos it will be screen thoroughly.THANKS