Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
1) Directs and coordinates worker activities, such as planting, irrigation, chemical application, harvesting, grading, payroll, and recordkeeping.
2) Contracts with farmers or independent owners for raising of crops or for management of crop production.
3) Coordinates growing activities with those of engineering, equipment maintenance, packing houses, and other related department
4) Analyzes market conditions to determine acreage allocations.
5) Confers with purchasers and arranges for sale of crops.
6) Records information, such as production, farm
management practices, and parent stock, and prepares financial and operational reports.
7) Determines procedural changes in drying, grading, storage, and shipment for greater efficiency and accuracy.
Direct and coordinate, through subordinate supervisory personnel, activities of workers engaged in agricultural crop production for corporations, cooperatives, or other owners.
MODE OF QUALIFICATION;Interested applicant should forward their resume to the HR email@example.com OR contact via text 07013086769.
REQUIREMENT;Applicant must have a minimum of SSCE,OND,HND and any other qualification is an added advantages.