- Arrange payment plans, and inform the customer of warranties, rebates, interest rates and other financial aspects of owning a car.
- Handle dealership's book keeping.
- Deal with all aspects of a dealership's transactions, overseeing expenses, bills and tax matters. responsibilities as well
- Reconciliation of bank statements - remittance and main accounts
- Reconciliation of Inter-company accounts, Inter branch accounts and bank statements
- Preparation of Reno sales related statements.
- Preparation of existing man power budget reports
- Preparation of liability payment report
- Preparation of cash receipts Vs Tally report
- Monitor Tally operations
- Monitor cash / cheque lodgement, withdrawal.
- Supervises all aspects of an accounting function.
- Evaluates the organization's and industry's practices on how capital assets are depreciated.
- Any other duties assigned by superiors.
- Strong prospecting-account management and closing skills
- Win-win attitude and accountability
- Sales characteristics such as competitiveness, accountability.
- Quickly develop relationships with clients
- Tactfulness - to generate positive company image.
Qualification and Experience
- Qualification: ACA & BSc.
- Experience : 6 to 15 years