Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Aid workers/humanitarian workers manage and develop emergency response programmes within designated geographical areas that have been subjected to war, natural disasters or other environmental or developmental problems
Rapidly assessing emergency situations; working closely with staff located within the area or other emergency departments
- Coordinating and supporting the work of volunteers
- Managing budgets
- Managing the implementation of emergency activities and monitoring their effectiveness
- Producing response reports, recommendations and proposals for emergency intervention
- Developing and monitoring objectives
- Liaising with United Nations agencies, government officials, colleagues etc
- Recruiting/managing local staff
- Organising induction, support and training for volunteers/other aid workers
- Implementing, overseeing and ensuring strict adherence with security/safety procedures
- Ensuring knowledge of and compliance with appropriate national and international procedures, policies and regulatory codes
- Making representations to donors, local authorities and humanitarian community members
- Producing funding proposals
Applicant must possess a degree (B.SC OR HND) in this related field
Applicant must have 5-7 years of experience
Applicant with other related certification or qualification has an added advantage
The Applicant Must Be Residing in Lagos
HOW TO APPLY
●All applicant should forward their detailed resume to zanthosglobalresources @gmail.com or to the comment box provided for urgent recruitment by the human resource manager .
●Applicant can also Send their name, qualification, position applying for and their mobile phone number to the message box within three(3) weeks from the date of this online publication .