Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Direct ground crew in the loading, unloading, securing, and staging of aircraft cargo or baggage. Determine the quantity and orientation of cargo and compute aircraft center of gravity. May accompany aircraft as member of flight crew and monitor and handle cargo in flight, and assist and brief passengers on safety and emergency procedures.
1) Calculate load weights for different aircraft compartments, using charts and computers.
2) Determine the quantity and orientation of cargo, and compute an aircraft's center of gravity.
3) Direct ground crews in the loading, unloading, securing, and staging of aircraft cargo or baggage.
4) Distribute cargo in such a manner that space use is maximized.
5) Accompany aircraft as a member of the flight crew in order to monitor and handle cargo in flight.
Interested applicants should have a minimum of HND. Other qualifications will be an added advantage.