Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Air hostess are responsible to make aware the passengers about the safety rules and regulation.
- Before the passengers enter into the flight it is the responsibility of the air hostess to give brief about the plan and duties to the passengers and to the pilot.
- The brief of the roles and duty to the pilot make pilot comfortable to coordinate with the crew and get the information regarding the weather condition.
- Air hostess check the emergency equipment which include first aid kits and working hour to the other staff member.
- To check the quality and quantity of the beverage, blanket and pillow is the duty of the air hostess.
- To check the tickets of the passengers and explain the boarding plan to the passengers.
- Air hostess help the passengers in finding the seats and stow their carry bags.
You would be responsible for ensuring all passengers are seated and secure before takeoffs and landings as an air hostess. Your duties would also include securing the main door on flights and instructing passengers on all safety procedures. Safety procedures usually include demonstrating the use of oxygen masks and flotation devices, such as passenger cushions. You would also cover evacuation procedures during emergency landings or crashes, apprising passengers of all exits. Additionally, an air hostess ensures that all cabin equipment is working before flights.