Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
The pilots will usually take turns to fly the plane to avoid fatigue, with one operating the controls while the other speaks to air traffic control and completes the paperwork.
- Making sure all information on the route, weather, passengers and aircraft is received;
- Using that information to create a flight plan, which details the altitude for the flight, route to be taken and amount of fuel required;
- Ensuring the fuel levels balance safety with economy and supervising the loading and fuelling of the aircraft;
- Making sure all safety systems are working properly;
- Briefing the cabin crew before the flight and maintaining regular contact throughout the flight;
- Carrying out pre-flight checks on the navigation and operating systems;
- Communicating with air traffic control before take-off and during flight and landing;
- Ensuring noise regulations are followed during take-off and landing;
- Understanding and interpreting data from instruments and controls;
- Making regular checks on the aircraft's technical performance and position, on weather conditions and air traffic during flight;
Minimum of HND. BSc and above in any related field with working experience will be added advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to HR through this email: firstname.lastname@example.org or send your Names, Location, Qualification and position Applying for to this contact.
Note: This job offer is mainly for Lagos residents