Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
1) Initiate and coordinate searches for missing aircraft.
2) Inspect, adjust, and control radio equipment and airport lights.
3) Review records and reports for clarity and completeness, and maintain records and reports as required under federal law.
4) Alert airport emergency services in cases of emergency and when aircraft are experiencing difficulties.
5) Analyze factors such as weather reports, fuel requirements, and maps in order to determine air routes.
6) Check conditions and traffic at different altitudes in response to pilots' requests for altitude changes.
7) Conduct pre-flight briefings on weather conditions, suggested routes, altitudes, indications of turbulence, and other flight safety information.
Control air traffic on and within vicinity of airport and movement of air traffic between altitude sectors and control centers according to established procedures and policies. Authorize, regulate, and control commercial airline flights according to government or company regulations to expedite and ensure flight safety.
MODE OF QUALIFICATION;Interested applicant should forward their resume to the HR firstname.lastname@example.org OR contact via text 07013086769.
REQUIREMENT;Applicant must have a minimum of SSCE,OND,HND and any other qualification is an added advantages.