Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
1) Installs units, parts, equipment, and components in structural assembly, according to blueprints and specifications, using hand tools and power tools.
2) Bolts, screws, or rivets accessories to fasten, support, or hang components and subassemblies.
3) Drills holes in structure and subassemblies, and attaches brackets, hinges, or clips to secure installation or to fasten subassemblies.
4) Locates and marks reference points and holes for installation of parts and components, using jigs, templates, and measuring instruments.
5) Inspects and tests installed units, parts, and equipment for fit, performance, and compliance with standards, using measuring instruments and test equipment.
Assemble tail, wing, fuselage, or other structural section of aircraft, space vehicles, and missiles from parts, subassemblies, and components and install functional units, parts, or equipment, such as landing gear, control surfaces, doors, and floorboards.
MODE OF QUALIFICATION;Interested applicant should forward their resume to the HR email@example.com OR contact via text 07013086769.
REQUIREMENT;Applicant must have a minimum of SSCE,OND,HND and any other qualification is an added advantages.