Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
1) Calculate load weights for different aircraft compartments, using charts and computers.
2) Determine the quantity and orientation of cargo, and compute an aircraft's center of gravity.
3) Direct ground crews in the loading, unloading, securing, and staging of aircraft cargo or baggage.
4) Distribute cargo in such a manner that space use is maximized.
5) Accompany aircraft as a member of the flight crew in order to monitor and handle cargo in flight.
6) Brief aircraft passengers on safety and emergency procedures.
Direct ground crew in the loading, unloading, securing, and staging of aircraft cargo or baggage. Determine the quantity and orientation of cargo and compute aircraft center of gravity. May accompany aircraft as member of flight crew and monitor and handle cargo in flight, and assist and brief passengers on safety and emergency procedures.
MODE OF QUALIFICATION;Interested applicant should forward their resume to the HR email@example.com OR contact via text 07013086769.
REQUIREMENT;Applicant must have a minimum of SSCE,OND,HND and any other qualification is an added advantages.